Member Discounts
New Member Gifts
Free Delivery

To be eligible for membership to Green Solutions, you must:

  1. Be a California Resident, age 21 or older, and have a valid ID and proof of residency (see below).
  2. Have either (i) a current recommendation from a California-licensed physician for medical marijuana; or, (ii) a current California Medical Marijuana Identification Card issued by a California county health department.
  3. Complete, submit our online New Member Application.

Proof of Identity: We only accept the following documents as proof of identity: A valid driver’s license or DMV identification card issued by any of the 50 U.S. states or the District of Colombia; a valid passport from the U.S., Canada or Mexico; or, a valid U.S. Permanent Resident Card or U.S. Visa. (Note: An expired California driver’s license or ID card will be accepted as proof of identity, but only if it’s accompanied by an unexpired California Interim Driver’s License or Interim ID Card and the addresses on both documents match.)

Proof of Residency: We only accept the following documents as proof of California residency: A valid California driver’s license or DMV ID card issued with a California address other than a P.O. box; or, a utility bill that’s in the applicant’s name, is less than three months old, and has a California address other than a P.O. box. (O.K.: bills for gas, electric, water, cable or house phone. Not O.K.: cell phone bill, residential lease, bank statement.)